No January Blues this Year
Usually January is my least favorite month of the year, but this year has been different. Maybe it's because I'm finally starting to feel better, maybe it's because we've been blessed with lots of dry sunny days, or it could be that I'm loving the excuse to just curl up on the couch for a good book or movie. Whatever the reason I'm loving it. I'm enjoying the slower pace. It has given more time to relax with Tom and the girls. We've been able to read more books together, play more games, and discover more cold weather activities. It feels better not to be cursing this month and longing for warmer days. I guess January might have it's place in this world after all.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel the same way. And it's gone by so fast!!
Post a Comment