Monday, October 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Tegan!

Today my baby turned 3. She is already reminding me that next year she will be 4 and then 5 the year after. This little girl sure keeps things fun in our family. She is full of silliness and mischievous is her middle name. She loves dresses, her sister, sucking her fingers, singing really loud, and chocolate.

Three things Tegan loves to say

1. "What the heck?!"
2. "Please mom, please, please, pretty please"
3. "Can I wear a spinny dress Mom?"

Three favorite songs

1. Twinkle Twinkle little Star
2. Wonder Pets
3. ABC's

Three favorite foods

1. Oatmeal
2. Chocolate and candy
3. cereal





We love you so much Tegan!

4 comments:

The Northwest Southern Girl said...

Happy Birthday to the Tegster! We miss her! I was just thinking about her and Daphne turning 3--it's just crazy that it's been 3 years already!

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! Happy birthday Tegan!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Tegan!

Dan and Ang said...

Happy Birthday Tegan! I can't believe she's 3!!! It's gone by way too fast!