Monday, December 13, 2010

This Means WAR!!!

Warning: All rodent lovers, it's best if you don't read this post.

Dear little clan of mice,

It was one thing when I found traces of you in the cupboards under my sink and ripping open and nibbling all my bags of grain. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't happy. I only gave you one extra day of roaming because it was the Sabbath and I figured buying a mouse trap might cancel out the blessing of catching you. But when I found that you had also invaded underneath our bathroom sinks and ripped open not one, but two bags of cotton (stingy little things), it waged war. I'm setting out double the traps now and not the nice kind. You can forget holding up a little surrender flag with the paper towel and Q-tips you so generously stole and soiled. It's too late for that.

I know you're just trying to stay warm and make a comfy little nest out of our double-ply toilet paper, but it simply can not...WILL not be in our home.

Yours truly,

A very disgusted Tara

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA
I am laughing so hard because it's totally you! My little Bazzant with the funny quirky attitude. It's really you. I miss you and your funniness. Why the heck don't we live next door to each other and be bff's. I would love that!
Happy Holidays

Heather said...

You mean there is such a thing as a rodent lover?!

The Northwest Southern Girl said...

I've soooo been there! There is just no sympathy for animals that invade and possibly infect your home!

Kristin said...

Ha ha ha, I'm still laughing!!! That was the best post. Hope you got the little suckers.