Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. Because Easter fell on Conference weekend that meant that we got to spend part of the weekend painting eggs with the Fullers so that Tom and Jeff could continue their Priesthood session/Chicken Bonz ritual. Anytime there's an excuse to hang with the Fullers I'm happy. The kids had a fun time hunting for and then painting eggs as Jessie hands will attest to.

On Sunday the girls were happy to find their lovely pink dresses from Nana. Once Jess discovered that the dress passed her "twirl test" they were happy as can be. For some unknown reason I thought the girls were definitely old enough to have their very own chapstick. I have since come to regret that many times over after finding bits and pieces of chapstick all over hands, faces, and furniture (mostly Tegan's doing). They will never be ready again.

The day was finished with an Easter dinner I grew up eating of ham, scalloped potatoes, and my mom's yummy rolls. Strawberry shortcake was added for dessert. No pics included.







If I didn't know any better I'd think there was a relation to the Incredible Hulk.

No comments: