Monday, April 06, 2009

My tribute to Peanut Butter



Tonight as I asked Tommy what he wanted for lunch tomorrow and then realized that we're down to slim pickings at the moment. I turned to something simple, always on hand (here at home), and Delicious...peanut butter. I started to realize while assembling his sandwich that many of my favorite foods have that one ingredient in common. It is the one thing that I just can't seem to resist. So here are a few ways I LOVE to eat peanut butter:

1. On a sandwich with honey or homemade jam
2. On a waffle with syrup
3. On a spoon with a few chocolate chips
4. In a Dairy queen blizzard
5. On my finger (I know. It's gross)
6. In a cookie--any cookie
7. In an M&M (my all time favorite treat)
8. In a homemade shake
9. In a Red Robin mudpie

Thank you peanut butter creators.

No comments: